Friday 13 January 2017

Global Village (Shopper's Paradise)





 If you are visiting Dubai during winters then Global village is a MUST on your ' Places to visit in Dubai ' list.
Experience more than 75 countries under one roof  (30 pavilions)Where you can shop,eat,enjoy their Amusement rides, fireworks, Stage shows, Concerts, click amazing pictures and videos and have a fabulous time.I have been visiting global village every year from the past 3 years and still cant get over it.
It is a Seasonal attraction that happens every year around the first week of November till 1st week of April.
There are so many varieties to shop. Every time I am here I have this conversation with myself  "Why did I buy this from the country I visited when I could buy it from here!! " 



My favorite Pavilion is Turkey, it is so beautiful you are going to fall in love with this Pavilion. And the best part is its few steps from the entrance. It's so bright and colorful and lively and Shopkeepers are so friendly you are going to fall in love with this place just like I did. 
They have some amazing varieties of lights and Clothes. If you love gowns then they have some excellent collections over there.  I have never been to Turkey but after visiting this place I so want to go there now.
My second favorite Pavilion is Africa. Again I have never been to Africa but here you get so much to shop, I buy wooden cooking appliances and raw Shea butter from here every time I visit. And I always make sure I buy homemade soaps from Spain Pavilion.. they have some amazing varieties. 
There is so much to buy, you wont find the need to go to the malls.

Days and Timings,

Saturday to Wednesday: 4 pm - 12 am (entry gates closes at 11.30pm)

Thursdays, Fridays and Public holidays: 4 pm - 1 am (Entry gates closes at 12.30am)

Monday is a Family Day (Except Public Holidays)

IMPORTANT: This year they have this strict dress code. No sleeveless, no dress above the knee. For emergency, There is a shop next to the enterance where you can buy leggings or scalf for 25 dhs each

FOR VIRTUAL TOUR CHECK OUT MY GLOBAL VILLAGE TOUR VIDEO. And while you are there, don't forget to Subscribe to my Channel:)
Also follow me on my other Social Media Accounts

Instagram - deeptidani
Twitter     - deeptidani




For more information visit their official site http://globalvillage.ae/en/


2 comments: